Friday, January 29, 2016

Welcome!

Hello from Hello, Harper!

I'm Amber, the creator of this blog. I'm a mom to a beautiful, happy eleven month old and wife to an amazing man who can build anything I dream up. Seriously. Together we've created some amazing things. Mostly him, but, well, I'm his partner, so I get some credit, right? right.

I decided to create this blog to chronicle my crazy DIY projects and share the successful ones with YOU! I tend to take on way to much and dream big when it comes to my projects (like making the centerpiece cakes for my own wedding. 14 of them). Along the way I've succeeded, failed, had to improvise, and learned A LOT. One thing I don't do is give up. Even if your project turns into a completely different one that what you envisioned, just go with it! You might surprise yourself and end up with something pretty cool. Or at least something unique, eh?

A few of the things I have planed to share with you are various tricks of mine for decorating cakes, cupcakes, and cookies (including recipes!), tutorials on party decorations, DIY projects including cake stands and dessert displays, and more. I hope you find them useful and enjoy reading this blog.

Do you have any specific projects that you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment